Monday, March 19, 2007

Writing Three-Finishing High school

Writing Three:
My year of 2007 Classic City High School goals are to graduate. I have been determined to graduate since I have been in school. This is going to be a big thing for me. There are many people in this school looking forward to graduating this year. If I don’t graduate this year I am going to be very mad. I’m not going to give up on school, but I’m going to be highly upset.

Graduating is a big thing for me. I always thought of graduating as being a privilege for all your hard years of school, so when that day comes you won’t think you have been going to school with out any appreciation. After being in school for fourteen years you should get some kind of appreciation. I can already hear my name being called as I graduate. "Terica Kiarra Welbon!" Oh the crowd. I’m going to be the happiest person in the world.

Being at Classic City High is really helping me. Some people like to down this school. In such ways of calling this school a slow school or even criticizing it with there mean thoughts. But I truly think this school is the best choice I have ever made. This school has a good staff that takes time out and helps their students. There are not many students who attend the school, which I think is better. This is because you don’t have to worry about drama much and this is because you choose to go to this school. Before entering this school you have to have an understanding that if you fight at this school you will get kicked out.

This school is keeping me up and many others. Also it doesn’t have a positive effect on my learning. It helps me learn that I am here for learning not for the drama. I try to get my work done before associating with others in the class. My mother also thinks this is my best choice of school. She really likes this program and supports me with it the best that she can. The day that I graduate from this school I’m going to give a long speech.

After graduating I plan on moving to Atlanta, Georgia. The reason I say this is because up there you have better choices of jobs to pick from. I also plan on going to college. I don’t think I want to attend college in Athens. The reason I say this is because I have lived down here all of my life and I would like a change. So when I graduate I will be grown as well and I can make my own decisions.

I made up my goals of what I wanted to do after I graduate a while back. I plan on gong to college for cosmetology and dance. Here in Athens there wouldn’t be many choices of shops and studios, so if I were to move to a bigger city then I would have more choices to pick from. Another reason I want to move to Atlanta is because I like the atmosphere up there. It is very live. I like action and sometimes that keeps me focused.

I really want to be a choreographer when I graduate. This is because I love music so much that when I hear any tune I just automatically start dancing. Most of my family members really think that I am a great dancer. My sister tells me all the time that she dream for me is to be a choreographer. Ever since I was a little toddler I have been known for dancing. My aunts and uncles love to see me dance when we have family events. All of my cousins support me when I dance because they know that’s my hobby and dream.

The reason I want to be a hairdresser is because I love doing hair. When I do hair it takes much of my attention from what’s going on around me. My sister has me styling her hair all the time. She said that when her hair had come out, and I started styling her hair that her hair started growing back. Now that she has other people styling her hair it’s falling back out. Now while I’m in high school I attend the Georgia. Institute. Of Cosmetology. Here I learn more than I already know. I really like it, and this is what really made me want to have a career in Cosmetology.

No comments: