Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Writing Two (Yesterday)

When I woke yesterday morning my pupils widened to the sunlight. The brightness of the sun made me close and open my eyes up again. After waking myself I started stretching my body. It felt so good. Once my whole body was awake I slowly felt my self get up. When I got up off of the bed I stretched one more time. Then I stated walking towards the room door. The door was closed so I reached to touch the circle knob and then turned it and opened the door.

Once I opened the door a cool breeze hit my face. When the breeze hit my face I had a quick reaction. This meant that my eyes blinked and my face frowned a little. After that I walked in the bathroom and took a look in the mirror to review how my faced looked before I got pretty. Then I took a dry rag and turned the sink water on and the wet the rag. While wetting the rag I felt the warm water run over my hands. This was a wonderful feeling in the morning. The I lifted the rag to my face and started to wash my face.

After washing my face I walked down stairs very quietly. Because everyone else was still asleep in the house. I walked in the kitchen to see what there was to cook. That’s when I opened and touched the refrigerator door. There wasn’t anything in there that I wanted, so that’s when I grab the telephone and dialed my boyfriends number. As I dialed the number I could hear the beeping noise of the buttons as I pressed down on them. When my boyfriend picked up I then told him what I wanted. He then said that he would be at my house shortly. Once I hung up the phone I just sat there waiting for my sausage biscuit. Then I heard a loud pipe noise outside and then a car door close. I jumped up in joy, not for the food but because my man was here. I walked to the front door to greet him with a hug and a kiss. To him this was a thank you appreciation for my biscuit. But to me I was happy to see him even though I do see him most of the time.

After he gave me my biscuit he sat and chilled with me for a while. This was because he knows he missed me. When he gave me my food I could smell the fresh hot biscuit. As I opened it steam rose from the biscuit. My mouth began to get very watery by looking at the food. Then I started eating. The biscuit was so good and soft. It had a warm buttery taste to it. By the time that I got finished with my food my stomach felt very full. To wash it all down my hubby brought me some cranberry juice to go with it. When I opened the bottle I heard as the top snapped away from the sealing. I pulled the top from the bottle and turned the juice up. It was so cold and good to my mouth.

Once I was finished my hubby asked me if I wanted to ride with him. I did not hesitate to say yes. Then I ran up stairs to put on some clothes. First I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth so that my breath can smell good. Once I finished I got in the shower and the warm water felt so good to my skin. The fragrance that I used to bathe with was cucumber melon bath wash. It smelled so good. Once I was finished bathing I touch the tub knobs and turned the water off. I then grab the towel off the hanger and wrapped it around me and entered my room. I dried myself off and looked in my draw to find some underclothes. I put them on once I found me some to wear. After that I went to my closet and got me something to put on.

Then I ran back down the steps. As soon as I got to the bottom of the steps I was out of breath. I then had to take a break and sit down. Then my boyfriend told me to come on. He then touched the doorknob to open the door for me. We then got in the car. I heard the tangling of the keys when he was pulling them out of his pocket. The loud motor sounded off as he cranked the car up. After cranking the car he pulled off and the loud pipes sounded off.

No comments: